Chemical conversion / Chromate conversion / Dichromate seal
- Verdun anodizing offers different type of anodizing and conversion coating.
- Generally, a chemical conversion coating is a coating produced by a chemical or electrochemical treatmentic on a metalic surface.
- The result of those processes is the addition of a superficial layer containing a compound of the metal.
- Conversion coatings can be used as a stand alone finish or as a base for subseuqnt paint.
- Primer for paint
- Good adhesive properties for lamination
- Protection against corrosion
- alternative to anodizing